Sunday, August 31, 2008

We all have sth in common ^^^^

August 2008

Are you enjoying your holidays? I am (but Litt is not here, hic T_T) . Quite free now, so I’m writing this entry
This entry is not about sth big or beautiful, just about a simple joy
Well, on seeing someone in the street wearing the same outfit as yours, how do you feel ? Some people may say : “Well, it’s fashionable, that’s why it’s picked up by many others” ( a good way to comfort ourselves, isn’t it ) But usually, most of us (esp. girls, including me ) tend to feel a little bit unpleasant, right ? However, it is not that kind of feeling when we discover someone that has something in common with us.

When I was a little girl, I often wondered whether somewhere else in the world lived a girl with the same character and appearance like mine , so childish ? I thought it must be so interesting. Imagining, and then I came to the question, whether she would choose a husband that also looked like my husband (or some twin of my husband ) , then the children, then on and on hehe(thông cảm, con nít mà ) Although today, I know there couldn’t be such a thing, the child in me still feels so delighted everytime I discover any person who shares my thought, interest, or character
That’s also why I usually pay special attention to (and also special feeling for ) those who belong to the Zodiac sign Pisces (like me ) I’m not too superstitious a girl, but from real people and real life, I come to believe that we are, in some ways, similar - [the following adjectives are reported from horoscope and I think they are right hehe ] : responsible, romantic , artistic , intelligent , good communication skill, loyal, sympathetic, but tend to be more pessimistic than others . This evening, when replying a friend’s comment (Ms Phuong ), I noticed that she’s also Pisces (March 4 , 2 days younger than me ). [Well, Phuong, some months ago, when accepting your invitation, I just knew that you were P.Thanh(also Pisces ) ’s friend, I didn’t realize that you were Pisces too :”> Maybe that’s why you and I have some shared interest : photography & singing . 
Uhm, besides Pisces, I also find that those who possess the name “Thy” , or “Ti” often have soft voice, "Thy"s are so nice, pretty, artistic, gentle and sweet (even though my voice is just soft on purpose and I’m not a very sweet girl <--will try to improve )

There are also others who are neither Pisces nor named Thy , but they still bring me the great feeling of being miraculously matched ^^. One of them is my Litt. Besides the same surname"Phạm", coincidently, we both have a little canine to the right, a slight dimple on our left cheeks, a roundish square face, a loving heart towards HF and many other similarities not quoted here.

But even if you are not Pisces or not named Thy, sure, I still like all of you to be my friends as long as you are sincere ^^^^ . I believe that beside differences, all of us still have plenty of things in common. Maybe we have the same interest in plants, flowers, nature, music, writing… Maybe we all have the love for art, people, pets… Or simply, we are honest, caring, responsible, a little lazy ... In general, we all have some similarities that bring us together ^^, some differences to be attractive , some good qualities to supplement one another, and also some special traits that make us unique .
Haha, a conclusion everyone already knows :P
However, inexplicably, sometimes, I simply feel happy to find those who have something in common with me. ^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...