Sunday, August 31, 2008

Free, then another casual entry :D


Photobucket


As you can see, I’ve just created a new avatar to go with the new theme                                                   .
This photo was taken last Thursday at MsTien’s new house. Her house was cute, but what a pity, she didn’t hold any house-warming party for us. However, 5 of us still had a good time playing cards (the main purpose    ). Hehe. I lost 5 000    , but that was nothing compared to Ms Tien’s, she had to bitterly say goodbye to more than 20 000   . Uhm uhm, back to what I'm saying    . The avatar was one of the photos taken while I was going outside to breathe fresh air and relax   , waiting for my new turn to play. Inside others were struggling really , very, terribly fiercely   
That’s all for today entry    . Below are some more mini photos (there are still many others left unposted, that day I had up to 4 or 5 breaktimes you know   )




( with sunlight - cool wind - fresh air :P)
Good night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...