Sunday, February 13, 2011

A lovely dream




I had a magical and beautiful dream last night.
I was walking and so amazed to find out the shortcut into my house had become a cool path filled with sparkling water and some kind of waterlilies or hyacinths...
I then discovered that the magic was from the colorful shredded paper in my pocket!
Whenever I held a handful of it, normal scenes were miraculously transformed into beautiful landscape ^^ .
I eagerly shared this with some people. Together we had a journey, going for beautiful fields of flowers along the country road………….
Woke up and I knew this dream was made up from the very little things that I had caught sight of during the day.
Just smiled to myself .
Sometimes, our mind could unconsciously invent such a lucid and lovely story! ^^




1 comment:

  1. I had a sweet dream. In the dream, someone invited me a delicious meal. woa. Then, I woke up with an empty stomach. :((

    ReplyDelete

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...