Sunday, December 11, 2011

Photos - Oct, Nov, Dec 2011





An eventful December with all the twists and turns. Many things came so unexpectedly and miraculously like a fairy tale. Some pain could never be told. The good part is, I have somehow found the determination to get over what should be got over. And then the miracle comes.

Whatever happened or may happen, I always feel so grateful to life. Thanks everyone for all your love. Your love is the greatest encouragement for me to keep going and get through the darkest days :)

And also want to say 'thank you' to you anh :)













Uhm, these photos were imported from my old blog address. The import job has jumbled all the photos and no captions are all removed. So sorry for this. 
You can also view the album on my Google photos.



***
























































































4 comments:

  1. I like the definition no.1. Btw, who wrote these sentences? I'm sure it's not your handwriting ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, ừ, ko phải chữ tao, mấy câu đó là bài tập tao cho sinh viên làm đó mày

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm, sv cua m sang tao va sau sac ghe ;;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...