Friday, February 17, 2012

@ (Valentine 2012)

Photos 
taken by my Dad on Feb14 and me on Feb 13
captioned on Feb 17
published on Feb 22 2012





To tell the truth, I'm not feeling comfortable these days... But whenever I feel lost, frustrated or depressed, I think of YOU, and I have more strength  (even though some of the new pressure I face now is also coming from ... you ) But it's ok. I think I can handle it.

... Though we're far away and cannot meet, to me, it is a sweet Valentine. 'Sweet' here of course is not just about the photos, gifts or flowers (though I love them all ;) ), it is about YOU, about how thoughtful, ngố & lovable you are...( and also I am ^^) ... 


"Distance never separates two hearts that really care...

... But whenever I start feeling sad, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."




Feb 22 2012.
... 




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...