Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Season's greetings & 7th blog-anniversary


Pic: Me & Winterberries in October

I accidentally hit my head quite hard on top last Sunday. I was sitting down the floor looking for something in the fridge then quickly stood up without knowing the freezer's door above was wide open. This time, I hit my head so hard that I felt great pain and had to sit down on the floor for some time until the pain subsided then went to bed to rest as I felt tired and light-headed. Lying on the bed gave me a chance to look back. Thinking of those motorbike accidents I had in VN, I feel blessed and thankful that though I had a big bruise or some scars, I did not hit my head or something... The following day after hitting my head, I had a headache the whole day. I went to the doctor's. She said I had a bruise there but it was not bad and that I was fighting against a cold made me sleepy and tired... I still feel dizzy and light-headed today.  I hope what the doctor said is right, as hitting our head that hard is not good at all especially when I've read many articles about the silent danger of internal bleeding, which in some cases slowly happen even weeks after going to the doctor's. Hic. Going to the doctor is better than not going, but I was still not 100% sure and without worry now, just like my nosebleed, after going to the doctor's, my nose now is still bleeding... So, try to be careful not to hit our head!! It is not comfortable at all knowing that we run the risk of something dangerous, even the tiniest risk is not comfortable at all :(. But I hope I will be fine and everything is OK. Live well, be more careful and cherish life!



Now, some brief lines for December & season's greetings ...




When it is December, I enjoy listening to Christmas songs on the radio, gazing at glittering decorations along the roads or feeling the warmth drifted from my cup of chocolate on the table...
I love how we could savor the coziness that is beautifully wrapped inside the cold winter. 



We have been so busy and I am not feeling well. So no photos now. Just let me add to this post a Christmas song that I like...


Video source: Youtube.  
...As we drove around the cities, I enjoyed listening to Christmas songs and gazing at glittering decorations along the roads 



December is the month of Christmas and the coming New Year. December this year also marks 7 years since the birth of my first blog entry...

I've added snowflakes (of many kinds :D) to my blog (in entry Xmas flipbook from G+ Holiday party )

I also used some html codes to combine different gif files together and create this banner as you have seen :







Merry Xmas



Ain't this cute ? :P 


Let's take this as the mini Christmas gift I made for you & for my journal. ;)

As Xmas approaches and New Year is around the corner, I would like to take this opportunity to send my best wishes for the festive season and a happy New year to everyone, especially to all of my readers.
I hope you enjoy reading my journal and look forward to sharing with you more posts in the coming year. Thank you for your kind support.


BEST WISHES FOR YOU AND FOR ME







"Yesterday - Today - Tomorrow 
Each day is as special as you want it to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...