Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Entry for January 03, 2007



“ Love of my life, you hurt me. 
You opened my heart and now desert me.
Love of my life, can’t you see? 
Bring it back! Bring it back! 
Don’t take it away from me 
because you don’t know 
what it means to me…”
The song keeps haunting my mind…
One more night. My eyes are all weary but I couldn’t sleep at all. I couldn’t prevent myself turning and tossing, on the bed and in my mind. Haunted by memories and filled with nostalgia, stroking and cuddling the teddy puppy you gave me, how could I help tears ? Looking at the alarm clock. Nearly 6 a.m. 6 hours have passed so quickly, but terribly. Anyway, new day. Get up. Blogging for some relief, then start a new day. Good morning everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...