Thursday, April 26, 2007

Entry for April, 2007

April 2007,

Have just finished my tutoring. My two students today both had the hair flowing down their backs. Their newly shampooed hair was so fine and thick, and the two girls looked very cute just like two little princesses ^^ (They must be extremely delighted to see these lines from their beloved teacher). This evening, I suddenly felt upset, and the students are going to have the final exam anyway, so, I by the way checked their irregular verbs. While they were frowning with concentration on the mini test, I was, instead of learning some new words or composing the tests for them as usual, started to contemplate... Well, there have been so many things to think. It seems like I always have some confidence that needs sharing.

It has been 3 consecutive days I cut classes, uhm, and some classes in the previous weeks as well. Feeling so bored and disappointed, and I couldn’t help comparing between comfortably sleeping or studying at home, and listening to, uhm, I don’t know which word to use, well, listening to not very interesting lecture that lasts for nearly 4 hours in a stuffy lecture hall in that blistering heat . I think I’ve refreshed my thoughts so many times. I believe that I’m getting used to the reality here in university and I’ve always been trying to think positively. But now and then, I just feel frustrated about my study in university, I feel that I can, really can perform far better than what I’m w idling. Anyway, tomorrow, I will get back to the good mood and will go to school.

Uhm, it's already April 25th now. This April, there’ve been so many feelings, so many things that are left behind. The weeks before, I was quite lazy and busy, and didn’t feel like noting down any facts and thoughts. As of today, I’m a little bit tired to write. However, I will go over some of them now, as a brief review of this April:

_My family’s personal business, I won’t mention here. I love my family members. I wish everything will soon improve. Best wishes.

_This April, our group’s English presentation about stock market was fairly successful ^_^

_Last week, we, including me, L.Van, Trang, Thao, Trong , rehearsed “Giot suong va chiec la” song for Thao joining the "Talent" part of “Miss National University”. Can’t write down all the things and feelings here, but I can say that though quite tiring, preparing for this song is an interesting experience and a good chance for us to gather around. And luckily, in the contest, we performed the song “nearly perfect” (quoting Trong’s words. Doesn’t matter it’s true or false ) .

Here we are : Thao - Trang - Van - and me:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I also had a chance to be Thao’s partner in the "Quick Reaction" part. Things went smoothly and we successfully completed this part, which gave me and maybe all of us a pleasant relief.

Uhm, many other things to write for this brief review but I have to close this entry here. I must go to bed. Don’t want to spend any more lack-of-sleep nights.

Good night dear ^_^ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...