Thursday, January 8, 2009

Anyway


Some quotes, my usual way to bring back the peace of mind.

The Paradoxical Commandments
by Dr. Kent M. Keith

·People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centred.
Love them anyway. 
·If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway. 
· If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway. 
· The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. 
Do good anyway. 
· Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.


· The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.

· People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.

· What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.

· People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway
.


. Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth
Give the world the best you have anyway


Another quote: (also my principles ) : 

ETHICAL MUSTS:
The six core ethical values :
1. RESPECT
2. RESPONSIBILITY
3. TRUSTWORTHINESS
4. CARING
5. JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS
6. CIVIC VIRTUE AND CITIZENSHIP


Though I have never expressed this, I really want to say: How much I am grateful to you, my Mom & Dad, the first teachers, who have educated and brought me up to always know right from wrong.

Whatever happens, and whatever others may try to insult or think wrong about me, I won't let them affect my peace of mind any more
. I have my dignity, and I pride myself on being an upright person.


Closing this entry with a witty quote I came across this afternoon :
“Trust in your beliefs but lock your car.”
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...