Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chin up!



I visited my Dad on the 1st day of August and asked him to take some photos before I went to my friend's Wedding.

Love these pics. Also love this guitar. My Father bought it and taught me to play "Ngay xua oi" when I went in for the FTU's charm Contest in 2006. The guitar forever reminds me of the love and the sacrifice of my parents. They didn't leave me alone while others turned their back on me.

The more we grow up, the more we may realize our parents are not perfect/ideal at all. My parents were so wonderful in my eyes as a little girl, but now, things are not the same... Most of my tears have been falling down because of this family, sometimes noisily, more often silently... But I still love my family with the best of my love.

I'm not feeling good these days, and today is too bad, I can't help bursting into tears after days, weeks, or months of suppression. In the evening, things continue to go against me. But no big deal anymore :) After a good cry, I feel better, and stronger. I have things to do. Just live my good life and the rest will follow.

Now I'm smiling and I know things are on their way looking up. :-)
















These photos were imported from my old blog address. The import job has jumbled all the photos, left out some, and removed all captions. 
You can also view the album on my Google photos.

***

6 comments:

  1. Yup! That's life, Thy. Take it easy, let's smile !. Keep as the good memory. [moody photos].

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really fall in love with your smile. Hope that everthing goes well for you and there's no more tears on your face. All the best wishes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, each stage of life keeps confirming a fact that no one can ever love us as much as our nuclear family, no matter how dysfunctional it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, how could you use so many idioms in your writing like that. hic, even I read many idioms, I could not come up with them since I have to write something.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...