Friday, January 14, 2011

1 2 3




1/ My greatest joy today : come back home and can't wait to see the cute puppies.

Eating chocolates after dinner, I say to my Mom : So, what are their names Mom? I want to call them : Sôcôla & Vani , Socola for the one with many black spots and Vani for the snowwhite one :D  - My Mom says : Such names are too long to call.  - I say: so how about : Cacao  & Vani? :D. I like these bright ideas :">, but my Mom just says : So you call them Cacao & Vani, I'll call them : chó con!  - What =)) Chó con is also a name??? :))
Whatever. I like Cacao and Vani and admire myself for being so smart to think of such cute and lovely names hehe :D:D


2/ Tonight, the bathroom light just doesn’t work. We have to turn on the dim downlights. But the incident turns out to be so sweet and romantic. I feel like I’m taking a bath and shower in the moonlight  :P
And I look more beautiful in the dim light I guess :D


3/ Those I care for just keep breaking my heart.
Tonight, a student really upsets me.  ... Maybe that's also why in this life, we are afraid to hurt our own selves caring for others... . But I’m fully aware that doing this job means I have to deal with such things so often...  Just never mind, just sympathize, just forget, just forgive, just do my job, just keep on loving them the best I can. Hmmmmmmmmm sometimes I just want to have a big scream:  I hate this job! I hate this zodiac sign!!!  I don't want to be an angel T_T. hic. But I know I should be a good person. I need to be a better person, first, for my own good. ^^


I'm done! ^^




___

Jan 15,
Get up and ... go see the puppies :D , a nice day ahead, feeling happy, full of intentions and full of energy ^^
Hôm nay cũng là giỗ ông ngoại mình. Thích gọi giỗ hơn là cái từ tiếng Anh của nó ^^


6 comments:

  1. H cũng thích chó lắm, chó con thì càng đáng yêu hơn :D. Nếu dc thì Thy up vài hình của Cacao và Vani nhé, tụi nó chắc là rất cute nhỉ (^__^)

    Chúc Thy chủ nhật vui vẻ nghen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, bạn H yên tâm, vài hôm nữa tụi nó mở mắt là T làm một series luôn cho coi ;)) Thời xưa không hiểu sao nhan sắc mình lồng lộng mà mình ko chụp nhiều hình với mấy nhóc chó con nhà mình :D, bây giờ tuy mình nhìn hơi te một chút nhưng ko sao, càng phải chụp bù lại keke
    PS: thật ra hồi chiều đã quay clip tụi nó rồi :”>, để rảnh rảnh up lên kỉ niệm ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi, có clip nữa à, tuyệt quá :D. H thích chó con và chó xù lắm, nhìn như cục bông ý, đáng yêu khủng khiếp lun á ^_^

    Series hình của Cacao và Vani thì nên chụp với cô chủ nữa, như vậy thì chó con càng dễ thương, mà cô chủ cũng sẽ càng xinh xắn hơn , hihi :-D

    Tuần mới dạy học vui vẻ Thy nhé (^__^)
    P/S: Hồi hộp chờ đợi hình mới của mấy chú chó con và cô chủ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paragraph 3 reminds me an episode of Hannah Montana series. In the end of the episode, a stewardess with prissy face said that she wish she has a job which doesn't require a smiley face :D. (I don't mean you are prissy :D)

    Can't wait to see the clip though I don't love dog (don't hate too). Oh it look like that I don't have a favourite pet :D. Do you like cat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angels have their own problem, so do you. Devils have their problem too, so do I =))

    ReplyDelete

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...