Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New home for my journal & more (to be updated)



Hi my friends! Thank you for caring and stopping by my blog. I am happy to see you here. As for this entry, it is just like some kind of introduction for the new home and a new chapter of my blog :). 


So, this is the new home for my journal and photos.
 

I started blogging when I was 19, and have kept this journal until now. My blog was first on Yahoo 360, and then on Multiply after Y!360 was closed. But after a couple of years, Multiply was shut down too, that's why now I end up writing here and Blogger is the new place for my blog...

Though it took a lot of time and patience for me to migrate the blog so many times, I still tried to import all the entries and photo albums to this page, as much as possible, because I always want to keep this blog as a little book, a binder of my miscellaneous notes and memories since 2006.

Well, it's a pity that the photo albums and entries here do not fully appear as how they originally did when I uploaded them on Multiply- the import job has dropped all of the photo captions- and most illustrated pictures in the entries disappeared too... There have been times I think I'll discontinue my blogging, but this blog is just like a friend that I never want to abandon, so, I've spent some time building Blogger as a new cozy place for my journal. Now I've managed to add new tabs and widgets 
to the simple Blogger - photos and more. 

Sometimes in life, knowing that we have a place to comfortably sit back, chill out, look back, share some photos or just write a couple of lines now and then is a pure joy and pleasure, like we're taking care of a tree, a tree of peace.

I've been missing my blog so much ! And now so happy that I can feel its breath again. :)



Summer 2013

 (Pic on May 12, 2013) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...