Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tarzan

This picture is not in “Tarzan” cartoon. However, I just post it because it has some cute animals .

***


I’ve just seen “Tarzan” on Disney channel. I must say, what a great work!
I remember playing “Tarzan” interactive games many years ago but I’m not sure whether I’ve seen this cartoon before, once, twice or maybe…never . However, today, when I'm already 20+, from the beginning to the end of the film, I was completely overwhelmed by its fantastic, thrilling and moving story. Breathtaking views of the jungle, beautiful flowers, romantic colors and light, cute speaking animals, and a so so lovely baby Tarzan…The film-makers are really admirable. Although I know that it requires much hard work to make such a good film, I do like the job, the job of art & creativity . If only I could pursue such career .
The theme songs in this cartoon are also very cool, with beautiful voices, of course (this is so common, just like any other Disney cartoons ), but due to my short memory, I can only remember one sentence of one of the theme songs, let me hum it to you : 

you will be in my heart, you will be in my heart, you will be in my heart …always ^^ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...