Friday, July 13, 2007

Mini photo gallery 1

No make-up, no professional photographer (but with a stylish and artistic model + designer hehe), here are some of my latest homemade photos. To be honest, I’m not very satisfied with them cuz they’re quite amateurish, however, shooting photos and editing photos are much fun to me ^^ ^^

Here is the youngest dog in my house . He was even cuter when he was still a puppy, but what a pity, I didn’t take any photo of him then.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








Na na na, and here I am, this is me… wearing those very casual clothes at home. Yup, it's me who draw the plant and the smiling cloud in the photo .
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Designed by KT :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Backstage : shooting photos on my own is so hard . I’m not allowed to be more creative and active. Erase, erase and erase (this is normal). And now there are only 1, 2 , 3, 4…photos left out of... some dozens.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...