Monday, January 27, 2014

Snow snow snow






Last time, it was wonderful to see snowflakes from the plane's window. 
(pic from my previous entry )



Now why not a trip to see real snow!!



Our snow-seeing trip

Photos only. 
Haha Funny me!
But no other choice. I had skin problems after coming back from VN.
(to be honest, I just drove for about 18 minutes. My husband drove for the rest... 8 hrs :P, and a good part of the trip is the crazy race home)  

 Some pics I took along the way

Bony trees in winter
Bald hills
Bald pine trees. These look like myriads of tall light posts. 
That is snow!!!
or someone has intentionally spilled some ice cream, or coconut milk on the creek?
This is beautiful!!

snow is thicker and thicker.

It is freezing cold! No mood for photos















"Yesterday - Today - Tomorrow 
Each day is as special as you want it to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...