Monday, October 14, 2013

Photos in Fall - Part 1: A flower-lover lady :P


Fall is well-known as the poetic season of chilly winds, brittle leaves, splendid colors and also many fragrant harvests (these might be some last beautiful harvests of the year). As a long-time orchard lover, never do I want to miss such a thing as a visit to the farm!

We went on a fantastic trip to some farms last Sunday. It was quite a long drive but really worth it. We both had a great time enjoying all the fresh scents and vibrant colors of the farm, and of course, we did not forget to capture a handful of photos. 

I really love the trip and these photos. They are so beautiful that I won’t be selfish just keeping them for myself. But there are quite a lot of photos taken in different places, I guess I should upload them into some smaller parts.

This is part 1. I’ll start with some photos of the violet blooms in fall.


Part 1: A flower-lover lady 
* Models: a flower-lover lady       * Photographer: husband of this flower-lover lady :P


There are quite many photos, so let's go on a brief slideshow!
or you can follow this link:  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...