Thursday, February 14, 2013

our trip after the Wedding (From Jan 22,2013 - also our anniversary day)

Some photos of our trip after the Wedding (From Jan 22,2013 - also our anniversary day).

We went to Singapore for Marina Bay Sands Hotel & the National garden, then had a longer stay in Phuket. We stayed at various beaches, visited Phanga Bay, Phi phi islands & some other places. We didn't enjoy the food much, Vietnamese dishes are still the best to me (though I kept ordering pizza wherever I go ! =))) What we enjoyed the most was the Marina Bay Sands Resort  and swimming with the fish ^^ ( I really liked walking in the sea & looking for the fish and could not help yelling when the fish bumped into me. It was fun ^^)

Our stay in Singapore at the Marina Sands Bay hotel is value for money. It is the best part of the trip because it is to our taste. As for Phuket, well, except for the fish, everything is just like things in Vietnam! But any tourists we asked all said they enjoyed their stay in Phuket so much, for the weather & the food, but when we asked how about Vietnam, where the food is varied and the weather is the same, they all say that they had no idea about Vietnam, while some of them have visited Phuket so many times :(  So sad for our country's tourism.

Now Tet & Valentine - my hubby is still in the US and I am here in Vietnam. Don't need to say how much I miss the time we were together.







View all 67 photos through the slideshow below


or visit my Facebook album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151276679632374.460523.601392373&type=1&l=facdc72fa8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Contents by Date

TOPICS

...